Monday, July 28, 2014

Weds. I'll be on TV, Boston WCVB-TV (ABC channel 5)

Erik Koeppel "Mount Washington" 26 x 44 in Oil on canvas
I was recently interviewed at my studio, by a reporter from WCVB-TV in Boston.
I don't watch TV very much, but will try to catch the program Wednesday (7/30/14) at 7:30.
My understanding is that it's Channel 5, or UHF digital Channel 20.

Once it's been on the air, I'll try to find a way to post it here. If anyone is able to record it...please share with me!

Thank you!

link










INCLUDES

  • Composition Sketch
  • Outdoor Plein Air Study
  • Outdoor Tree at Sunset Study
  • Glazing Demonstration
  • Studio Painting
  • Interview with Fine Art Connoisseur Publisher, B. Eric Rhoads
  • Exhibit of Koeppel paintings
  • 9:37 run time (hours)

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to the program:
    http://www.wcvb.com/chronicle/white-mountains-accessible-to-all/27243412#!bseKcI

    ReplyDelete